You asked for it, you got it! Here are two free teleclasses coming up this month.
To pre-register and get the details on how to dial in, click on the “Register now!” link below each title.
How your Ripple Legacy can change the world
Tuesday, February 10th 2015 at 12 – 1 Pacific time
Each of us has the potential to make a mind-bogglingly huge difference in the world, just by the way we show up in our everyday lives. Your “Ripple Legacy” is the cumulative impact of the choices you make and the actions you take, both the immediate effect and the impact that ripples out.
This teleclass explores how to maximize the Ripple Legacy you create. You will come away with:
- A simple framework for living a life that makes a difference.
- Specific and easy ideas for making a day-to-day difference.
- Ideas for recognizing (and acting on) the many opportunities to make the world a better place we’re constantly surrounded with.
- Insights on why making a difference makes your life better (hint: it makes you happier and healthier).
- An understanding of why making a difference isn’t just about the actions you take out in the world – it’s also about the inner work you do.
As an added bonus, all attendees will get a free Ripple Legacy Planning worksheet.
How to make your work more meaningful
Tuesday, February 17th 2015 at 12 -1 Pacific time
This teleclass looks at ways you can make your work more meaningful, right here and right now. The ideas I’ll explore are equally applicable whether you’re in a job your love or a job you loathe.
In this teleclass we will explore:
- A framework for making work more meaningful.
- How to identify your own personal definition of what makes work meaningful.
- Simple steps you can take right away to start experiencing a greater sense of meaning in your job.
- How meaning comes as much from what happens inside (in your head and your heart) as what happens outside (in your job) – and how to leverage that to feel more fulfilled.
As an added bonus, all attendees will get a worksheet to help identify opportunities to make their work more meaningful.